Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple yet Complex


In keeping with the theme of celebrating love this week...

We most certainly CAN NOT celebrate love without celebrating the beautiful, magnificent, passionate, simple yet complex...

KISS.


"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."
Casablanca


"Love is not a feeling, it's an ability."
Dan in Real Life


"You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other."
Good Will Hunting


"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
Moulin Rouge


"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you."
The Notebook


“Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The End.”
The Princess Bride


And my favorite romantic movie quote along with my favorite real life kiss....
"...you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."
Mr. Darcy
Pride and Prejudice


Here's a challenge... kiss your spouse EVERYDAY for 60 seconds without stopping... and see where that gets you! =)

All pictures with the exception of the very last one were found on weheartit.

0 comments: