Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting Situated


I've been working on getting my blog "back in shape" for a couple of weeks now. So, just hang here with me until I get it all situated again!

Due to the fact that I am not baking as much as I used to, I am making a minor switch to the name of the blog. I had a cupcake business when I lived in Illinois, but now my attention and time is focused more on a little red-headed "cupcake" I have running around. I will be writing an article soon sharing more depth into "It's a Pretty City" and how and why I chose the name. It will be more or less a re-launch of sorts. I am quite excited about the possibilities and all of the creative potential just waiting to come to life.

The photo credit for my blog header goes: here

Stay tuned!

...and to all of my mid-west friends who are experiencing the core of this storm, be careful and stay warm!




0 comments: