Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ending a Chapter

Today is my last day of working for Fellowship of the Nations. This chapter in my life will be closing over the next several days until Sunday, when it is officially our last day here. I will be leading worship, worrying that all the media goes off, seeing my husband on this stage welcoming all the new comers, and celebrating Jesus with so many people who I love for the last time... on this side of Heaven at least.


Bittersweet completely describes this day.

I updated my "about Me" section with our latest adventure. A few posts back explains it quite a bit as well.

Getting excited about all of the new blog ideas floating around in my head. I'm thinking a whole new re-launch, since this blog was always so connected to my cupcake business. What do you think?!

Also, speaking of chapters coming to an end, I can't believe I haven't talked about this yet, but seriously, I've been a little distracted.... but I totally chopped off all of my hair. From my mid/lower back, to my chin. I will blog later about my attachment issues and how I've been feeling about it. I have a love/hate relationship with my short hair. Currently, I am loving it enough to maintain my decision to keep it short.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


0 comments: