Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Floor Flare

Me and Seth made a quick trip to "Big Lots" in search of a new desk for me to set up my computer at and work on my projects at. Sometimes you can find great furniture deals there, so keep that in mind next time you are shopping around and need a bargain. Well, Big Lots didn't give us many options as far as desks or workspaces go, but as we were roaming around these bright and beautiful rugs totally caught my attention. I fell in love with them before I looked at the price, which can really be a dangerous thing, but in this case it was totally meant to be because they were only $5.00 a piece! Can you believe that?! Look at these beauties! I ended up leaving the store with three of them. There were so many options, all with different color combinations. I just kept finding more and laying them out all down the aisle while I narrowed down my choices. Seth was so patient. I am so glad I found them! We needed some rugs inthe new house and they add just the right amount of flare to the area they cover.


0 comments: