Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is this Normal?


Is this normal?




My husband seems to think that it's not. I have what you could call, a sliiiiiight coffee cup fetish. An entire cabinet is devoted the my eclectic collection of coffee cups. I don't know when it started really, and I have no intentions of stopping. They've been collected from all over the place...rummage sales, Good Will, and dollar stores to Anthropologie, Starbucks, and The Galleria. I now can not leave Good Will (or any store for that matter) without a walk past the coffee cup section. If one happens to catch my eye, it goes home with me and I find it a nice cozy spot in what is now know as our coffee cabinet.

I guess I just always assumed everyone had lots of coffee cups. What does you coffee cup collection look like?

Do you have a slight... or even a major collection? What is it?

3 comments:

Missy said...

you know it's normal to me...
i've had to move my normal cups because i have been acquiring more and more coffee cups. you can never have enough and they can never be too mismatchy.

Kim Timberlake said...

Yet another thing we have in common! I was addicted to Starbucks cups for awhile. Lately they haven't had very many I like, which I guess is a good thing. I'm running out of room!

Mandy said...

I think its very normal! I just used your picture as a pin on my pinterest site. My cabinet looks like this! I'll post a picture to my blog for you to see.. Lol

ITS NORMAL!