Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

City Talk!



A little something new that’s going into the blog rotation: City talk.

In my adult life, I have lived in both a big city and a small city. I love both for many different reasons and no matter where I am, I am constantly trying to gather the most of of every season of life. Each has their own charm to offer. I am a big believer in writing things out and listing your pros and cons. Out of this habit I have birthed the idea of a Big City vs. Little City segment in my blog. In my head, no matter what the circumstance, I am always comparing the two. My and my love find ourselves missing the pace of life that the small city has to offer, but loving the convenience that the big city has to offer. They are indeed two different worlds, but I have somehow found a strong love that somehow ties the two together in my heart. This might only speak to a very specific audience, but the audience it DOES speak to I know will completely and totally get it!

I have a couple more ideas I’m tossing around for the relaunch of my blog… stay tuned.

1 comments:

KimChicSisters said...

cute blog!

check out ours!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/wish-upon-star.html