Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Nutshell of Sorts

My blog is seriously anemic right now! The poor little thing! Between in-laws visiting, a sick baby, a sick self, a weekend getaway... I offer my apologies!

I had a precious valentines day. We decided to celebrate Sunday night to ensure a baby sitter. This turned out to be a brilliant idea because I woke up monday morning with the flu. Not even fun. I will review the highlights in an upcoming post. Um, highlights of Valentines Day, not the flu.

Before our date night and the flu came to visit, I had a nice little weekend get-away with some lovely ladies. Just about every picture I took did not turn out and come to find out I had my camera on some wacky setting. This weekend was far from all of the hustle and bustle of my normal pretty city residence, and I'm normally not the "nature" type, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We drove to the hill country of Texas, and laughed, and cried, and ate, and worshipped, and well... this is going to take micro-blogging to new levels... so here we go:

I ate this:

I wore this:


I got to do THIS: (which was uh-freakin-mazing!)


I got to wake up to, sit out on a balcony with my coffee, and watch this at the beginning of every morning:


and I got to end everyday like this:


A totally refreshing and delightful weekend.

The end.

Things to look forward to in upcoming posts:

-Seth's homemade Valentine's meal, including heart shaped steaks-

-Introducing, Pretty City Vintage-

-Our Pretty City House: interior paint, DIY, and other updates-

-Extended House Guests? Maybe-


0 comments: